This policy is valid from January 1, 2017.
All blog posts are the intellectual property of the me, Alyssa Shanahan (Simply Special Education, LLC) and are protected by international copyright law.
1. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Alyssa Shanahan by emailing [email protected]
2. This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. I will always provide honest review of products, and will not talk highly of a product I do not believe in.
3. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
4. Alyssa Shanahan, Simply Special Education, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Every item I link to I have used first and truly believe in. You don’t pay any more for clicking the link and purchasing (actually, I find the best deals possible for you!) but I make a small amount on each item you purchase to keep this blog running.
5. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest that I am aware of.
6. This site offers links to other sites that it feels will have value to its readers. I do not have any control over other web sites and web pages, and am not responsible for their contents or their use. I disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of such web sites.
7. You agree to hold harmless Simply Special Education, LLC against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this site. You further agree to be responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
8. Simply Special Education, LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The content (including photos) on the site are not to be used without my permission.
You are welcome to post about the site with links back to it. Please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so – I can see (and possibly share!) on social media!
If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me and I’d be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please, just email me first.)
Pinners are always welcome and do not need my permission to pin images to Pinterest boards, as long as they link back here.
As always, remember to check back here for any updates or changes!
xox- Alyssa Shanahan