This is one of my TOP questions I get through my blog, on my Facebook page, and through email- so I decided to turn it into a quick blog post.
If you bought my Seasonal YEAR LONG Adapted Books then you will have over 50 adapted books for every season. If you have bought my Science, Social Studies, Colors, shapes, or community helper bundles, you will have close to ONE HUNDRED.
So the question of the year is… HOW DO I STORE ALL THESE BOOKS?!
Here is how I do it…
- 2 Books per a large ziplock baggie. Both facing out so you can see what books are in each bag, in case you want to grab just one quickly, this makes it easy to find!
- no missing pieces, the baggy catches anything that will fall out.
- I can easily store the baggies in my monthly bins, remember to save the bags in the bin- you’ll need them at the end of the month!
I asked some friends how they store theres for easy access too- so here is some other ideas!
- Brie, from Breezy Special Ed, uses a file cabinet and stores each book in a hanging file folder, that way they are easy to pull out when you need them!
- Kayla, from My Special Learners, stacks them in monthly bins with Teaching Special Thinkers monthly bin labels!
Have fun and get storing!