Using a daily journal in your special education classroom is a great way to encourage students to practice writing and building ideas at their own level.
What is an adapted journal?
An adapted daily journal is a daily leveled journal to meet your students where they are. With 4 levels of the same prompts your students can work on the same prompt at their own level each day of the year.
– 180 writing prompts (one per day)*
– WH question focus
– Real pictures on every page
– Age-appropriate images and symbols
– Custom binder cover for student name and photo
– Level 1: Fill in the Blank (errorless: with + without choice)*360 writing prompts in Level 1 (with choices of field of 1 vs field of 2)
– Level 2: Cut & Paste (with visual support)
– Level 3: Cut & Paste (without visual support)
– Level 4: Written Response (with + without word bank)*360 writing prompts in Level 4 (with choices of word bank or no word bank)
You can purchase each level individually or save by purchasing a bundle!